Hello Guys, in this post am going to tell an amazing apple application iMessage which can be downloaded and installed on Windows. iMessage is an instant messaging service developed by Apple Inc. This application is supported for iPhone5 or later and OS X Mountain Lion or Later. This application allows users to send messages, images, documents, videos, contact information and group messages. This application can now be also downloaded and installed on our Windows PC. This tutorial will guide you how to download and install this amazing iMessage application on your Windows PC/ Laptops.
This application uses only Wifi, 2G or 3G services to send messages from one iPhone user to another. This application has provided the iOS users an alternate to the SMS or MMS. This application is not available for Mac users also so we cannot expect this application to be available on our Windows Operating system. But we need not disappoint, here is a way to get this application on our Windows PC/ Laptops. You need to follow the tutorial carefully so that you can complete the installation without any errors. Lets first find out the features of iMessage and find out the download and installation procedure of iMessage for Windows.
Also You can Download other Messaging Apps :
This is how an iMessage will look when used on an iPhone or iPad.
Features of iMessage:
- Apple announced iMessage in 2012, which replaced a previous messaging application iChat which is also used for iPhones.
- iMessage is not a separate application to download, but is an inbuilt application for iPhone users which is available in their settings menu.
- Apple announced that it has delivered 300 Billion messages through iMessage, an average of 28,000 messages per second.
- On All, this application is free of cost for iPhone users and only consumes your data charges.
Download and Install iMessage for Windows:
iMessage is not available for Windows users, so for installing this application on our Windows, we use an iOS emulator. iOS emulator helps us install the apple applications on our Windows OS. Here I will provide a link for downloading this software which is an iOS emulator. There are many emulators available but this emulator is the best one upto now among which I have used.
After downloading the iOS emulator from the above link, click and open this emulator and go on with the installation process. The set up process is very simple and you can complete it very easily. Now go with the installation of emulator on your PC and come back for the installation of iMessage on your Windows PC.
Hope you have completed the installation of iOS emulator from the link mentioned above. Now its very easy to download and install iMessage on your Windows PC. Just follow the step by step procedure to download and install iMessage on your PC.
- Open iOS emulator which you have downloaded and installed on your Windows PC just now from the link given above.
- After you open you can find a search option in the home page of Emulator.
- In the search box type iMessage and you can find the application in it.
- Click on the application and select install option so that installation of iMessage will start on your Windows PC.
- Now the installation is complete and iMessage is ready for its first use.
This is all. Here ends the tutorial of how to download and install the iMessage an apple application on your Windows OS by using an android emulator. Hope you have successfully downloaded and installed this application on your Windows PC. If not please mention your problems during installation as comments below. Share this post on your social networking sites like Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.